Monday, January 23, 2006

sigh

people often asks.. "would you rather choose to be wif someone tt u love more than he loves u or vice versa?" mayb today, i can find an answer to that question.. I'll have someone hu loves me more. I might not have so much time in life :/

what is the basis of a r/s? They say love is to accept all his/her flaws, does that include lies as well?

I see people tokin bout marriages, planning for their future wif their bfs, and i start to tink what will my future be like? young no doubt, but thinkin bout it means u hav plans to live your life wif tt future someone yes? Its a blessing to say 'i do' and prolly every gal's dream to get married and 'live happily after'. how fairytale is that~ but how many end up divorcing each other? the reality is scary.

mayb im startin to understand why my frens always sae they wld choose to be still a baby, - cos most likely, you'll be taken care of, wif extreme care n concern! as u get older, if you're lucky you have your family & soulmate to stay by you. if you're not tt fortunate, you have your family by your side. but 20-30 yrs down the road, you might jus be the only one, supporting urself to survive in tis cruel selfish world.

i hav no idea what god has set in for me. im scared, cos i dun tink 2006 is a gd year for me. its only the first month, and im reali fearful. things seemed so perfect, but when the truth is out, the battle is lost. once bitten, twice shy.

-sorry peeps for this 'unwelcomed' entry. just rambling out my thoughts. wonder if my boy missses me. sigh. Have a great Chinese New Year everyone-

No comments: